My mission as a Doctor of Chiropractic is to provide a natural, safe and effective means of attaining and
maintaining optimum health for people of all ages by increasing public awareness of the benefits of
chiropractic care and nutrition.
Charles P. Graham, D.C., F.A.S.B.E., C.C.S.T.
Dr. Charles Graham is a licensed practicing chiropractor in St. Johns, Michigan and has
practiced since the summer of 1980. Dr. Graham is an active member of the
Michigan Association of Chiropractors
presently serving on the Peer Review Committee. He has completed
over 700 hours of post graduate training. His professional qualification are as
- Honors graduate from Sherman College of
Chiropractic in Spartanburg, South Carolina and the degree Doctor of
Chiropractic in June 1980. At graduation he was presented with the coveted
Award for his outstanding abilities as a student doctor.
- Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Fellow of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Certified by the International
Chiropractic Association as a Certified Chiropractor in Spinal Trauma
- Completed an intensive soft tissue injury course, and is a Certified Active Release Techniques ® Practitioner and Instructor
for Spine, Upper and Lower
Extremities, Biomechanics, and Advanced Nerve Entrapment Protocols.
- Certified to perform spinal AMA Permanent Disability Ratings.
- Licensed to practice Neurologic Relief Centers Technique™
He obtained his chiropractic prerequisite
training at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan after a four year tour in the
See Personal Information
©Mid-Michigan Chiropractic Center 2009
St. Johns, Michigan 48879